Japanese White Rice Udon 128g
Japanese White Rice Udon is made of Japan-grown white rice flour. Enjoy the texture of fresh udon that is wheat-free, gluten free, dairy-free and vegan. Cook in hot noodle soup and stir-fry or serve cold with dipping sauce.
The gluten-free diet is originally for patients who are allergic to gluten. However, in recent years, it became popular among overseas celebrities and models. Now even generally healthy people are taking on the diet. This diet is spreading rapidly all over the world. ..
The gluten-free diet is full of good things for the body! It is said to be effective for health and beauty. In addition, the gluten-free diet is currently drawing attention because amylopectin contained in wheat makes blood sugar levels rise rapidly and makes it easier to store fat. When gluten ingests energy for a short time, energy suddenly decreases.
Good to know
- Free From 27 Allergens: Shrimp/prawn, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk and peanuts, abalone, squid, salmon roe, oranges, cashew nut, kiwifruit, beef, walnuts, sesame, salmon, mackerel, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, “matsutake” mushrooms, peaches, yams, apples and gelatin.
- Because raw rice flour noodles contain a lot of water and are soft, the boiling time is very short (2 to 3 minutes and a half), and there is no need to boil them back for a long time like dry noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, wash them with water for a better taste. Enjoy the original texture and taste of raw noodles!
- If frozen, please thaw before cooking. If you boil them while frozen, the noodles may stick to each other.
- Manufactured by a full-time craftsman at a rice flour factory.
How to eat deliciously:
① Put the Udon in a boiling hot water.
② Boiling time for Udon is about 3 minutes.
③ Then enjoy the Udon with the soup and ingredients of your choice.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening. We recommend storing it in an air tight container, in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: White rice, Water, Ethanol, Xanthan gum, Alginic acid ester, Modified starch (Sago starch), Vinegar.