Japanese Namisato All Purpose Baking Rice Flour
Japanese Namisato All Purpose Baking Rice Flour is a mixed rice flour powder exclusively for cooking and confectionery. It is specially formulated using Uruchi rice which has a stickier consistency, and a slightly creamy texture than regular jasmine rice or other long-grain rice.
With this rice flour, you can easily make wheat-free baked confectionery such as cookies, pound cakes and pancakes. Considering that Uruchi rice are used, baked products will have a soft and fluffy finish. This is also an ideal flour to use for deep-fried foods.
Please store away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity
A simple Banana Cake Recipe to try
1. Namisato All Purpose Baking Rice Flour – 150g
2. Sugar – 100g
3. Unsalted butter – 100g
4. Egg (medium size) – 3
5. Bananas – 1
6. Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
1. Crush the banana and put the lemon juice on it.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C and apply butter to cake tin.
3. Put butter in a bowl and cream until creamy.
4. Add sugar to creamed butter and mix with a whisk until the butter is whitish. Add eggs little by little and mix well.
5. Add rice flour and mix well. Add the crushed banana and mix gently.
6. Pour into a cake tin and bake for about 40 minutes.
Allergic substance: Soy, Sesame
Ingredients: Uruchi rice (domestic), starch (domestic), modified starch, swelling agent.
*Per 100g (This indication is a guideline)
Energy – 372kcal
Protein – 5.8g
Lipid – 0.7 g
Carbohydrate – 81.8g
Salt equivalent – 0.24g