Obap Sweet Potato Noodles 100g
Obap Sweet Potato Noodles is known as Dangmyeon, “glass noodles” in Korean which are made from sweet potatoes. When the noodles are cooked, they become translucent with a chewy texture. It is gluten free, vegan-friendly with no artificial colours or preservatives.
In addition, it is perfect for stir-fry and soup. You may add the noodles with vegetables and marinated beef to create a delicious stir-fry dish for all to try.
Ingredients: Sweet Potato Starch (88%), Water.
Try out a new recipe – Korean Japchae
(Serving size for 4 people)
100g preferred choice of meat
3 tbsp BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade
100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles
1 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned)
½ carrot (thinly julienned)
½ onion (thinly sliced)
50g mushroom (sliced)
100g baby spinach
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- In a bowl, marinate beef with 2 tbsp Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Place Obap Sweet Potato Noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 6-7 mins or until al-dente. Drain and rinse noodles slightly with cold water. Shake excess water off noodles.
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and stir-fry capsicum, carrot, onion and mushroom over high heat for 1 min. Set aside vegetables on a plate.
- In the same pan, cook marinated beef over high heat for 3 mins or until the beef is cooked. Add in the noodles, saute vegetables, spinach, 1 tbsp Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade, sesame oil, black pepper and salt (optional); and mix ingredients together over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Garnish toasted sesame seeds over the Japchae and serve hot.