Old El Paso Gluten Free Jumbo Tortilla Wraps
Old El Paso Gluten Free Jumbo Tortilla Wraps – Our jumbo tortillas are even softer and more flexible than ever before! These deliciously soft Tortillas can hold even more of your favourite fillings. Make your own favourite by creating Burritos and Fajitas that are bursting with great Mexican flavours, fresh ingredients and your choice of toppings. These Jumbo Tortillas are a perfect canvas for those with big appetites.
These gluten-free wraps are soft and flexible, and simply delicious.
Whether you’re looking for an easy lunchbox recipe or just something to kill those mid-meal cravings – we have you covered. Put on your aprons and invade the kitchen! Lay out, toss together, top up and wrap away a creative meal with your favourites. They make a great lunch or quick dinner, and they’re as easy as making peanut butter and jelly and cheaper than a drive-through. If you wanted to do this even faster, go ahead and pick up a rotisserie chicken and move on with the assembly. You’ll find pesto in your refrigerator section wherever fresh pasta is sold. If you don’t like arugula, go ahead and use a spring mix, fresh baby spinach or lettuce. It all works.
Preservation Method: Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, close pack, refrigerate and consume within 3 days. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze immediately and use within 3 months. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Fish Burritos with Avocado
This Mexican recipe from Old El Paso uses our soft and flexible wraps with smashed avocado and lime. It’s authentic Mexican cuisine in your kitchen. With fresh ingredients like grape tomatoes, coriander cos lettuce and zesty lime, this recipe is hearty and fresh.
- 2 Old El Paso Jumbo Wrap
- 500g firm white-fleshed fish cut into thick long strips
- 1 avocado
- Juice of a lime
- 1/2 finely sliced small red onion
- 1/2 bunch washed and chopped coriander
- 1 washed Baby lettuce
- 1 finely chopped grape tomatoes
- Marinate fish according to liking. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- For deliciously warm and soft Tortillas simply follow on pack instructions.
- Smash avocado with a little lime juice. Combine tomatoes, onion, coriander and remaining lime juice to create a fresh salsa.
- Simply wrap your lettuce, fish, avocado, fresh tomato salsa and Mild Mexican Salsa in a soft Tortilla and you’re ready to enjoy this twist on a classic Burrito that everyone will enjoy!
Ingredients: Tapioca starch (53%), water, white corn masa flour (8%), stabilisers (glycerol, xanthan gum), quinoa flour (4%), amaranth flour, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), salt.