Orgran Vegan Easy Egg
Orgran Vegan Easy Egg is a revolutionary product that lets you enjoy your favourite egg dishes once more. Experience scrambled eggs, quiche, frittata and omelette recipes with our vegetable based egg-free alternative. Equal to 15 eggs per pack, Vegan Easy Egg is also cholesterol-free and low in fat. For a good source of fibre and 7.5g of proteins per serve, this product will surely become a household favourite!
Finally, a vegetable-based egg-free alternative!
Good to know
Orgran caters to individuals who want to improve their general well being or seek allergen-free diets including sufferers of IBS, coeliac disease, diabetes, lactose intolerance, candida, anaphylaxis and other ailments. it has been a trusted name in over 69 countries since its inception in 1953. They pioneered the health food industry by becoming the world largest multi-category gluten free and allergen friendly food manufacturer. Orgran is proud to produce an extensive range of products that avoid the 8 most common food allergies and more.
Suggested Recipe: Orgran Vegan Easy Egg Omelette
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 1
- 3 tablespoons Orgran Vegan Easy Egg
- 160 millilitres water
- 2 tablespoons tomato (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of Vegan Easy Egg, water, tomato, onion and parsley.
- Heat up a frying pan at high heat then reduce to medium heat.
- Pour in the omelette mixture immediately and cook over medium heat, ensuring it is being cooked evenly on the pan. When the underside is golden, lower the heat.
- Fold omelette and let it cook for further 30 seconds then slide from the pan onto a plate.
Ingredients: Chickpea Flour, Maize Flour, Stabilisers (Vegetable Gum: Methylcellulose), Vegetable Protein, Dextrose from Maize, Salt, Turmeric, Raising Agent (Calcium Carbonate), Garlic Powder.