Passage Foods Green Thai Curry Simmer Sauce
Passage Foods Green Thai Curry Simmer Sauce is a mild Thai classic with coriander and lemongrass. Just add meat or seafood. The curry is green in colour, spicy, aromatic, sweet and savoury at the same time. Thai green curry is so delicious, especially when served with steaming white jasmine rice.
In addition, the Green Thai Curry Simmer Sauce is all-natural, gluten-free and with a tinge of spiciness. A mild Thai curry sauce paired with jasmine rice. You can add meat or prawns. Furthermore, it is easy to cook and ready in 20 minutes.
What you need:
- 400g Diced Chicken
- 1 cup Sliced Mixed Vegetables- Carrot, Broccoli, Bamboo Shoots and Green Beans
- 250mL Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups steamed jasmine rice.
How to cook:
- In a medium saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of oil on high heat.
- Add chicken pieces and seal the meat.
- Add Passage Foods Green Thai Curry then immediately add coconut milk.
- Stir and cover with a lid, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer until meat is fully cooked and tender, approximately 10-15 mins.
- Add Mixed Vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes uncovered.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice
Also great with mixed seafood. Serve with lime wedges.
Ingredients: Water, Green Chilli Puree (8%), Sugar, Onion, Fish Sauce(Anchovies), Lemongrass Puree, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Garlic, Coriander Puree, Herb & Spices, Vegetable Powder, Natural Flavours, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Colour (Curcumin), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Herb Extract.
Storage: Store unopened in a cool, dry place
Servings per pack: 4; Serving size: 50g