Passage Foods Satay Chicken Stir Fry Sauce 200g
Passage Foods Satay Chicken Stir Fry Sauce is the sauce with the mild yet irresistible flavours of this classic sauce. It is an exotic and world-famous far Eastern flavour experience, made from a delicious blend of traditional spices. The Satay Chicken Stir Fry Sauce is all natural, gluten free and with a tinge of spiciness. In addition, the fragrance is a mild and exotic Indonesian sauce. The sauce compliments all dishes favourably, you can just add meat or vegetables. Furthermore, it is easy to cook and ready in 20 minutes.
Besides that, it is also great with red meats, seafood or vegetables. Mix the Satay Sauce in a bowl with meat or seafood, skewer and then cook on grill. Serve with wedged cucumber, onion, carrot and sticky rice.
How to cook:
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok
- Add sliced chicken and cook on high until sealed, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Pour Stir-fry sauce into pan and toss through
- Reduce heat to low and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed Jasmine rice.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Onion, Peanut (8%), Corn Starch, Salt, Spices, Ginger, Natural Colours (Caramel I, Turmeric Oleoresin), Natural Flavours, Food Acid (Citric), Vegetable Gums (Guar, Xanthan). Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients.
Storage: Store unopened in a cool, dry place
Servings per pack: 4; Serving size: 50g