Passage Foods Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sauce 200g
Passage Foods Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sauce is the sauce with deliciously sweet and very versatile flavour. This classic Japanese sauce can be used in a stir-fry or as a basting sauce for grilled meat and seafood. ‘Teri’ means ‘lustre’ in Japanese, which describes the sauce’s shiny gloss.
The Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sauce is all natural, gluten free and with a tinge of sweetness. In addition, the fragrance is a savoury and sweet for all types of meat dishes. The sauce compliments with sticky rice, salad and Japanese pickles. Furthermore, it is easy to cook and ready in 20 minutes.
How to cook:
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok
- Add sliced chicken and cook on high until sealed, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Pour Stir-fry sauce into pan and toss through
- Reduce heat to low and stir for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed Jasmine rice.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce [Soy Beans, Rice, Salt, Water], Corn Starch, Japanese Mirin (3%), Ginger, White Vinegar, Natural Colour (Caramel I), Salt, Garlic, Sesame Seeds, Natural Flavour, Sesame Oil, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spice, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Spice Extract.
Storage: Store unopened in a cool, dry place
Servings per pack: 4; Serving size: 50g