San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
Use San-J Thai Peanut Sauce to add a tasty Thai touch to your meals. This is an excellent dipping sauce, pairing especially well with spring rolls. Marinating with Thai Peanut is also a quick and easy way to add a flavour of the exotic to your next meal. For a tasty satay, marinate the chicken in Thai Peanut, thread onto presoaked skewers and grill or broil until done.
Thai Peanut Sauce is made from San-J’s famous Tamari soy sauce with 100% soybeans and no wheat content, certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization and now verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project.
Here is a recipe
Thai Peanut Chicken Stir Fry (Serve: 4)
- 1 pound Chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- Green beans (1 1/2 cup), cut into pieces about 2 inches in length
- Red bell pepper (1 1/2 cup), seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Brown mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the chicken and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through.
- Add the vegetables and mushrooms, and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with rice noodles.
Ingredients: Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol), Organic Sugar, Peanuts, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sake (Water, Rice, Salt), Rice Vinegar, Organic Honey, Garlic Powder, Salt, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Canola Oil, Cilantro, Xanthan Gum.
Allergens: This product contains soy ingredients.