Using Slendier Lasagne – ditching wheat in favour of konjac flour sheets makes it possible to layer up your lasagne and fill it with incredible ingredients without piling on the pounds. Top with meat or vegetable sauces and sprinkle with cheese while still having a good food day.
Slendier Lasagne is made from a vegetable called Konjac which has been consumed in Asian countries for centuries. Foods made from Konjac are a good source of fibre, low in calories & low in carbohydrates. Slendier Noodles are a quick, convenient and lighter option to regular pasta or noodles.
- Can help you lose fat: Slendier is perfect for a low calorie/ low carb diet.
- High Fibre: Slendier keeps you fuller for longer. In every serving, you’ll find high amounts of fibre that help digestion and help fight cravings.
- Easy to prepare: All Slendier products are quick to prepare so it’s easy for you to have a good food day, every day.
- Quality ingredients: Slendier is gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and vegan. Be assured feeding your family Slendier is not only delicious but good for you.
Prepare Slendier Lasagne in 3 simple and quick steps:
- Open seal and drain away fluid
- Leave in hot water for 1 min, then drain.
- Add to pasta sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad and enjoy
Tip: Use a kitchen towel to absorb excess water. Toss through the sauce to absorb flavour.
- Purified water
- Konjac flour (5%)
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Place away from sunlight
- Keep away from humid places
- Once opened, refrigerated and consume within 3 days
400g / 250 Drained