The spaghetti that slims hips.. Is it possible to indulge in bolognese, carbonara and amatriciana while still sticking to a low-carb or gluten-free diet? Now, with Slendier Spaghetti, at last you can enjoy your favourite Italian-style meal. Simply substitute traditional pasta with this delicious, low-calorie spaghetti that’s only 10 calories per 100g (compared to 221 calories with traditional spaghetti). The secret to Slendier’s delicious, fat-stripping effect is knojac; an ancient Japanese vegetable used for thousands of years to provide satisfying and low-calorie accompaniment to everyday meals.
- Can help you lose fat: Slendier is perfect for a low calorie/ low carb diet.
- High Fibre: Slendier keeps you fuller for longer. In every serving, you’ll find high amounts of fibre that help digestion and help fight cravings.
- Easy to prepare: All Slendier products are quick to prepare so it’s easy for you to have a good food day, every day.
- Quality ingredients: Slendier is gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and vegan. Be assured feeding your family Slendier is not only delicious but good for you.
Prepare Slendier Spaghetti in 3 simple and quick steps:
- Open seal and drain away fluid
- Leave in hot water for 1 min, then drain.
- Add to pasta sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad and enjoy
Tip: Use a kitchen paper to absorb excess water. Toss through sauce to absorb flavour.
- Purified water
- Konjac flour (5%)
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Place away from sunlight
- Keep away from humid places
- Once opened, refrigerated and consume within 3 days
400g / 250g Drained