S&W Gluten Free Whole Egg Mayonnaise
S&W Gluten Free Whole Egg Mayonnaise has been in the Australian Market for over 30 years. It has grown from a simple idea to becoming a household name – synonymous with excellence and taste. S&W has built a very loyal consumer base by delivering the highest quality mayonnaise; one which has the smoothest texture and creamy taste. Using a traditional recipe of simple, natural ingredients, including cage-free eggs, vinegar, spices and oils, S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise is a culinary classic with a rich, creamy taste. You can use S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce, a foundation for salads, in pasta or as a dressing.
Here is a recipe using S&W Gluten Free Whole Egg Mayonnaise.
BBQ SALMON WITH DILL & CAPER SAUCE
Prep:: 20 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins / Serves: 4
- 1/2 cup (125g) S&W Gluten Free Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp dill
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 x 200g Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 50g Rocket leaves
- Dill & Caper Sauce: In a bowl, gradually beat S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise and lemon juice together with a spoon. Stir in finely chopped parsley, ca[ers, dill and pepper. Cover and set aside.
- Brush salmon fillets with 1 tbsp oil and cook on the grill for 2 – 3 mins each side. Set aside.
- Toss asparagus in remaining oil and cook, turning occasionally for 2 – 3 minutes. Arrange rocket leaves and asparagus on 4 plates. Top with salmon. Serve with Dill & Caper Sauce.
Allergen: Contains Soy, Contains Egg
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. Once opened use within 60 days
Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup, Whole Eggs (9%), Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, White Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt), Rosemary Extract, Paprika.