Sweet William Baking Choc Chips
Sweet William Baking Choc Chips – Our tasty little cooking chips are the perfect addition to help you get your bake on – ‘free-from’! Ideal for choc chip cookies and muffins. From the Sweet William baking range, we bring you gluten, dairy and nut-free chocolate chips. Our choc chips are specially formulated to keep their shape when baked. We select top-quality cocoa beans, roast them to perfection and blend them with premium ingredients, to create a rich, balanced semi-sweet chocolate experience that takes your desserts from great to extraordinary.
Dietary and Allergy Information
- Peanuts & Tree Nuts
- Trans Fats
No use of:
- Artificial Colours
Let’s do some baking! Everyone’s favourite no matter how young or old, Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
Prep/Cooking time – 35 minutes
Serves – 24 cookies
- 175g plain flour (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 125g soft margarine (lactose free)
- 100g brown sugar
- ½+ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 125g of Sweet William Baking Chocolate Chips
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Add chocolate to the mixture and combine.
- Sift flour and baking powder into the mixture and mix until combined.
- Using a baking tray take teaspoon size amounts of mixture and lightly press flat.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 190°C ovens until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Raw Cane Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Soy Flour, Cocoa Powder (8%), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E476), Natural Vanilla Flavour.