Sale!

Sweet William Dark Chocolate 100g

$6.50

Only 4 left in stock

Description

Sweet William Dark Chocolate 100g

Sweet William Dark Chocolate 100g is in fact a unique, rich and creamy dark chocolate with a gentle touch of sweetness. This is a real crowd pleaser. It’s the dark chocolate for everyone and of course with No Added Sugar. And all naturally sweetened with Stevia. You can indulge in more than a little.

This Dark Chocolate bar has the velvety smoothness. The balanced mix of intense cacao flavour. And mild sweetness that you love in dark chocolate. In addition, it’s also 98% sugar-free. Sugars naturally present in the other ingredients account for the remaining 2%. But the only added sweetener is natural, calorie-free stevia extract. With little sugar and no gluten, lactose, nuts or artificial colours and flavours whatsoever. This is in fact a dark chocolate bar for anyone, anytime.

Sweet William offer a delicious range of dairy-free chocolates, made with real cocoa for that rich chocolatey taste. They use a selection of milk alternatives and other natural ingredients to create their range of baking chocolate, chocolate bars, and chocolate spreads that anyone looking for a conventional chocolate alternative will love.

Sweet William use premium-quality Australian soy flour in place of milk for their ‘Original’ chocolates, while their white chocolates include a combination of tapioca and soy, and the dark varieties no soy at all. Because Sweet William are dedicated to providing the highest quality ‘free from’ chocolates everyone can enjoy, their products are never compromised by being manufactured in milk-processing facilities.

Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Maltitol, Cocoa Powder, Chicory Fibre, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E476), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Stevia Leaf Extract.

Good to know: May contain soy from processing line. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.

100g

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Newsletter sign up

X