Toscano Gluten Free Pizza Base 180g
Toscano Gluten Free Pizza Base is traditionally Italian stone baked. Stone-baked in unique volcanic ovens, also made in the small town of San Valentino Torio, Italy.
Also good to know:
- Bake at home in 8 minutes
- Gluten Free
- Traditionally Italian
- Stone baked
In terms of nutritional information, one base will set you back 411 calories and less than 0.2g of fat. Besides that, the flour mixture, they are high in carbs at 88.2g and with less than 0.1g of sugar.
In addition, these pizza bases are stone baked using traditional unique volcanic ovens. Furthermore, it is embracing culture and passion and bringing you a true Italian experience, directly to your family’s dining table.
Flour Mix (Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Vegetable Fibres, Teff Flour, Thickener (464)), Water, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Preservative (202).
|Nutrition||Avg Qty Per Serving||Avg Qty Per 100g|
Try this Vegan Pizza recipe!
- 1 Toscano Gluten Free Pizza Base
- 1 handful of Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Salt Pepper
- Preheat oven to 230°C
- Top with sliced Roma Tomatoes, mushrooms
- Drizzle with the Olive Oil and season with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Bake for 5-8 mins
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil. Enjoy!