Well & Good Gluten Free Choc Banana Bread Mix
Well & Good Gluten Free Choc Banana Bread Mix is a delicious banana bread mix that is simple to make. Now with 35% less sugar than our original banana bread recipe and considerably less sugar than other leading banana bread mixes! This is a versatile mix that allows you to create loads of variations of banana bread. You can create a cream cheese banana bread or even a yummy toasted french bread.
When you open a box of Well and Good, you’ll only find one thing inside. Scrumptious, decadent cake mix. No gluten, dairy, egg powders, tree nuts, peanuts, seafood, sesame or soy. Just the simple ingredients you need to bake your next masterpiece. Have fun!
A gluten-free bread mix that tastes so good
This yummy Well and Good banana bread mix is an easy and fast gluten free cake to make! Great in lunch boxes or for a yummy afternoon tea treat when you don’t have time to make it from scratch.
Follow this gluten-free banana bread recipe to make a fresh and delightful banana loaf!
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD RECIPE
- 350g Banana Bread mix
- 25g Choc Swirl Mix
- 3 Medium eggs
- 1 Mashed Banana
- ¼ (65mL) cup of water
- ½ cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water for Choc Swirl
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease and line a 22x12cm loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ¼ cup water, oil and Banana Bread mix. Add mashed banana and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared tin.
- In a small bowl combine the choc swirl mix with water and whisk to a smooth consistency. Pour the choc sauce on top of batter in the tin and use a fork to gently create a swirl.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Stick your creation in the oven for 40-50minutes. Once baked, leave in the tin to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before you decorate.
- Eat it, eat it all.
You’re invited to this banana bread party, too. Simply replace the 3 eggs and ¼ cup of water with – 1 teaspoon of GF baking powder, 1 teaspoon hulled tahini and increase water to 150mL. In a small bowl stir hulled tahini and ¼ cup of the water to a smooth paste. In a large bowl combine the baking powder with the Banana bread mix, with remaining water, oil and tahini paste. Fold in mashed banana and continue the recipe as above, but make sure you Increase your baking time 45 – 55minutes.
Cake Mix: Gluten free flour mix (rice flour, tapioca starch, corn starch), sugar, maltodextrin, thickeners (1412, 461, 464, 415), raising agents (non-aluminium) (450, 500), banana flakes (1.8%), vegetable emulsifiers (471, 475), iodised salt, psyllium husk, natural banana flavour, colour (caramelised sugar).
Choc swirl mix: (6.7%) Sugar, maize or tapioca starch, alkalised cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavour.