RAW CHOCOLATE NIB BROWNIES
- 2 cups (about 200g) dates, pitted
- 1¼ cup walnuts, ground finely
- 1 cup almonds, ground finely
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and ground finely
- 1 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder, optional
- dash of cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, ground the walnuts, almonds, and pistachios until fine (I prefer to leave a couple chunks).
- Next add in the pitted dates, a few at a time helps, using your tamper from the blender or gently using a spatula to scrape the sides. Repeat pulsing and blending until the mixture has come together. Add in cacao powder. Pulse to combine again.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour this mixture, add in macadamia oil, cacao nibs, and remaining ingredients.
- Using a spatula or your hands, stir.
- In a lined (with parchment paper) 7×7 square pan, pour the brownie mixture in and start to evenly press down until you form a brownie layer.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer for a later snack or serve immediately!
Source: Nutrition Stripped