RAW CHOCOLATE NIB BROWNIES
Raw Chocolate Nib Brownies are one of the easiest brownie recipes you may ever make, and not to mention, are loaded with only nutrient dense all natural ingredients. That means no refined sugar, healthy fats, fiber, protein, and antioxidant rich chocolate. These are also a beautiful way to show your body some love as well as sharing a healthy treat with the one you love.
- 2 cups (about 200g) dates, pitted
- 1¼ cup walnuts, ground finely
- 1 cup almonds, ground finely
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and ground finely
- 1 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder, optional
- dash of cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, ground the walnuts, almonds, and pistachios until fine (I prefer to leave a couple chunks).
- Next add in the pitted dates, a few at a time helps, using your tamper from the blender or gently using a spatula to scrape the sides. Repeat pulsing and blending until the mixture has come together. Add in cacao powder. Pulse to combine again.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour this mixture, add in macadamia oil, cacao nibs, and remaining ingredients.
- Using a spatula or your hands, stir.
- In a lined (with parchment paper) 7×7 square pan, pour the brownie mixture in and start to evenly press down until you form a brownie layer.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer for a later snack or serve immediately!