Rice Flour Cookies (Without Eggs)
Let’s learn how to make rice flour cookies using Japanese Namisato Tempura Cooking Rice Flour. The production line of this product does not use any of the 7 major allergens (soy, wheat, egg, milk, peanuts, shrimp, crab). Therefore the products are also suitable for those who are allergic to Wheat or interested in Gluten-free foods. With this rice flour, you can easily make wheat-free baked confectionery such as cookies, pound cakes and pancakes. Baked products will have a soft and fluffy finish. This is also an ideal flour to use for deep-fried foods. In addition, you can use it for everything from cooking to making rice-flavoured sweets.
Ingredients to make approximately 16 pieces of cookie
- Japanese Namisato Tempura Cooking Rice Flour – 140g
- Butter – 110g
- Sugar – 40g
- Milk – 30g
- Vanilla essence – slightly
How to make
- Put the butter that has been left to room temperature in a bowl and knead until it becomes a paste.
- Add in sugar and cream until the mixture turns whitish.
- Add milk and vanilla essence (in this order) into the mixture. Please also mix well each time.
- Add in Japanese Namisato Tempura Cooking Rice Flour and mix using a spatula.
- Put the dough into a piping bag. Pipe it into any of the desired shapes.
- Bake it in a preheated oven heated to 170ºC for 20 – 25 minutes.
*As every oven is different, please take note of the baking time and temperature and adjust accordingly.