Rice Flour Pizza
Rice Flour Pizza – Don’t miss out on your favourite food! Make this simple gluten-free pizza dough at home. Get ready to turn them into individual pizzas according to your preference. Once you try this gluten-free pizza crust, you might never buy another prepacked one again! If you are missing a great pizza in your gluten-free diet look no further. Try the recipe below!
- Japanese Namisato Bread Mix – 75g
- Japanese Namisato Pizza Rice Flour – 75g
- Sugar – 7g
- Olive oil – 5g
- Baking powder – 2g
- Salt – 3g
- Warm water (approx. 40℃) – 110ml – 115ml
- Dry yeast – 3g
Toppings for Pizza: Choose what you like! Don’t restrict yourself to the list below!
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the dough onto an iron plate on which the cooking sheet is laid, stretch it with a spatula to a diameter of about 25 cm, and gently spread it.
- Set the oven at 40℃ and ferment for about 20 minutes
- Place your favourite ingredients on the fermented dough and bake in an oven at 200°C for about 20 – 25 minutes.
* After step 3, if the pizza sauce is difficult to apply, lightly bake the surface for 5-10 minutes.