- 1 box of Mini Wraps
- 500g of your chuck roast beef, chicken thighs or chunks of tofu
- 1 Arrabbiata sauce
- 2 tbsp of macadamia oil
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic, 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp jalapeño chilli chopped (optional for those that like heat)
- ¼ cup thin sour cream
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup coriander finely chopped for garnish
- If desired serve with lime wedges and cabbage salad
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook garlic and onions until translucent. Add beef, chicken or tofu chunks and cook until lightly browned. Add half the Arrabbiata sauce, water and jalapeños.
- Transfer to a slow cooker on low for 6 hours, or simmer on stove for 30-45min until beef or chicken falls apart (if tofu until sauce thickens). Once cooked, pull out to cool and roughly chop beef or chicken.
- Prepare Baja Sauce by mixing sour cream and Salsa Picante sachet in a small bowl.
- Divide beef/chicken/tofu evenly among tortillas then roll fillings into each tortilla and place seam side down in a baking dish side by side.
- Evenly distribute the remaining Arrabbiata Sauce and cheese on top of the rolled tortilla. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 mins.
- Serve freshly baked enchiladas with Baja Sauce and coriander.