These Spiralized Zucchini Chicken Noodle Soup Jars are a perfect low-carb meal prep idea you can take for lunch on-the-go. Just add boiling water, microwave and enjoy!
Servings: 4 Jars
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 small yellow onions, diced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp parsley, 1 tsp oregano
- And 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini noodles (I buy the ones in the pre-made produce section of the grocery store but alternatively you could spiralize 3-4 zucchini)
- First of all, eat olive oil over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add garlic, onions, celery and carrots, sauteeing for 6-7 minutes until veggies are tender. Add red pepper, thyme, parsley and oregano and cook another 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
2. Secondly, divide chicken and veggie mixture among 4 large mason jars. Also, add bouillon cube to each and top with zucchini noodles. Store in the fridge up to four days.3. When ready to serve, pour boiling water overtop just before completely covering zucchini noodles. After that, microwave for 1-2 minutes on high and remove, mixing well. Lastly, pour into a large, deep bowl, then serve and enjoy!