- 1 package of All Purpose Flour Mix (7.5 oz. or 1 ¾ C)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. With a small hand mixer cream butter and sugar.
3. Blend in one egg and l tsp. of vanilla and slowly combine with the dry ingredients.
4. Knead dough until it comes together. Chill dough for 10 minutes.
5. Now comes the hard part. What should I do with the dough? Make balls or squish them down an sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, or roll the dough out to 1/8 inch an make cut outs. We have tinted the dough with food coloring, frosted them, and used holiday sprinkles.