How about some sugar cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings? Theses cookies are so easy to make and they freeze very well. We had so much fun in the test kitchen with these and hope you will too.
- 1 package of All Purpose Flour Mix (7.5 oz. or 1 ¾ C)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 C sugar
- Also 1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. With a small hand mixer cream butter and sugar.
3. Blend in one egg and l tsp. of vanilla and slowly combine with the dry ingredients.
4. Knead dough until it comes together. Chill dough for 10 minutes.
5. Now comes the hard part. What should I do with the dough? Make balls or squish them down an sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, or roll the dough out to 1/8 inch an make cut outs. We have tinted the dough with food coloring, frosted them, and used holiday sprinkles.