SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD
- 2 cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 4-5 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter softened, 1 stick
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2-1 cup Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture and stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm!
Source: Bob’s Red Mill