Sweet Potato Snack
A super simple sweet potato snack to prepare for both children and adult. Using Four Grain Soup as a seasoning; the sweetness of sweet potato pairing with the complex umami flavour from the Four Grain Soup. This snack is suitable for any time of the day!
Instead of soy sauce (using wheat and soybeans), which is the main ingredient of soy sauce, soy sauce-like seasoning made from sesame, foxtail millet, Japanese millet, and millet is added with dried bonito soup stock to create a mellow taste in this Four Grain Soup. It can be widely used for various dishes such as noodles and simmered dishes. No chemical seasonings, preservatives or colourings added.
Ingredients for 2
- Sweet Potato: 200g
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Four Grain Soup: 2 tablespoon
- Sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- Black Sesame: Appropriate Amount
How to Prepare
- Slice the sweet potatoes diagonally with the skin on, then slice them into 4 to 5 cm lengths, and soak them in water to remove the lye.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the drained sweet potatoes on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sesame oil and soup and sprinkle with black sesame to finish.
- Enjoy the taste!