Tofu Drunken Udon Noodles
Tofu Drunken Udon Noodles is also super yummy and you can prepare it with these ready packed Udon noodles! You can make it spicy noodles made with tofu and a ton of veggies. it is super healthy and thankfully convenient to make for any meal.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 to 4 cups cooked Japanese Udon noodles
- 12 oz 350 g firm tofu, chopped into small 1 inch pieces (substitute with chicken, shrimp, beef, or pork)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together.
- In a large skillet or a wok heat the olive oil and the sesame oil. Add the garlic and chopped onion to the skillet and cook for about a minute or just until the garlic starts to smell.
- To the skillet add the tofu, bell pepper and mushroom and continue sauteing until the tofu begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli, baby corn and snap peas and continue cooking for a couple minutes, just until the broccoli cooks a bit.
- Add the cooked udon noodles to the skillet and pour sauce over the noodles. Toss and remove from heat. Add bean sprouts, freshly ground pepper and green onions.