- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 to 4 cups cooked Japanese Udon noodles
- 12 oz 350 g firm tofu, chopped into small 1 inch pieces (substitute with chicken, shrimp, beef, or pork)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together.
- In a large skillet or a wok heat the olive oil and the sesame oil. Add the garlic and chopped onion to the skillet and cook for about a minute or just until the garlic starts to smell.
- To the skillet add the tofu, bell pepper and mushroom and continue sauteing until the tofu begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli, baby corn and snap peas and continue cooking for a couple minutes, just until the broccoli cooks a bit.
- Add the cooked udon noodles to the skillet and pour sauce over the noodles. Toss and remove from heat. Add bean sprouts, freshly ground pepper and green onions.