Tomato Hot Pot
You can enjoy Tomato Hot Pot with a refreshing texture by adding cauliflower.
- Cooking time: About 35 minutes
- Energy: 330kcal
- Salt equivalent: 2.9g
Ingredients for 4 people
Petit roll cabbage
- Cabbage: 7 palm-sized pieces
- Ham bacon: 7sheets
- Paprika red: 1/4 piece
- Paprika yellow: 1/4 piece
- Green beans: 2-3 pcs
- Salad oil: 1tsp
- Onion: 1/2
- Cauliflower: 100g
- Mini Tomato: 6-7pcs
- Shimeiji Mushroom: 1 pack
- Rice: 100g
- Sliced rice cake: 3
- Olive oil: appropriate amount (if you like)
- Pepper: appropriate amount
- parsley (chopped): a little
How to make
- Cut paprika into 4 cm long chopped wood (7 each). Cut the green beans into 4 cm lengths, wrap them in plastic wrap, and heat them in a 600W microwave oven for about 1 minute. Slice the onions and divide the mushrooms into small bunches. Divide the cauliflower into small bunches. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- [Make 7 petit roll cabbage] Wrap the cabbage in plastic wrap and heat it in a 600W microwave oven for 4 minutes. When the heat is removed, scrape the cores and flatten them. Place bacon in the center of the cabbage, put paprika (red, yellow) and green beans on it, wrap it tightly, cut it from the center, and stab the two together on a bamboo skewer.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a thick pan and fry the onions and mushrooms. Add water and cauliflower, simmer for 2-3 minutes when boiling, and turn off the heat. Sprinkle the roux little by little to melt. Heat again and simmer lightly with occasional stirring.
- Add sausage, cherry tomatoes and petit roll cabbage to (3). Stew over low heat.
- [Risotto style] Put rice in the sauce left in the pan and put sliced rice cake on it. Cover and cook over low heat until the rice cake melts. Sprinkle with olive oil if you like and sprinkle with rough pepper and parsley.
・ Let’s enjoy the soft texture by adding cauliflower
・ The heating time in the microwave varies depending on the model and W (wattage), so adjust it according to the model you are using.