- 1 box of Mini Wraps
- 500g mince, tofu or ready to use shredded beef, chicken or pork
- 420g refried beans
- ½ onion diced
- 1 large clove garlic diced
- 1-2 tbsp diced jalapeños (optional)
- 1½ cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 100g grated Mozzarella
- macadamia oil to brush tortillas and 2 tbsp to cooked onions and garlic
- diced avocado
- sour cream
- roasted corn
- black beans
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Brush the 8 corn tortillas with oil.
- Cook them for 8-10 mins or lightly golden on 2 oven racks adjusted in middle oven. Set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until opaque
- Add in mince, tofu or pre-cooked shredded meat and jalapeños. Cook until mince is cooked and tofu is browned or pre-cooked shredded meat is heated.
- Add Enchilada sauce and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Heat refried beans with a tbsp of grated cheese. Set aside.
- Spread each tostada with ⅛ of refried beans to the edge of the tostada using a spoon.
- Add ⅛ of enchilada mixture to each tostada.
- Finish with lettuce, tomato, black olives and cheese. Or any of the extras
- Eat and enjoy a little taste of Mexico.