TURKEY PEPPERONI PIZZA
INGREDIENTS (TURKEY PEPPERONI PIZZA):
1 Large tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 Brick Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
5-6 Leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
1 Clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp. macadamia oil
Gluten Free turkey pepperoni
Makes 1 pizza
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degress
- Mix pizza crust mix with 2 tbsp. macadamia oil, 2 large eggs, and slowly blend in 1/4 cup of water, 1 tbsp. at a time as needed, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese can be added as an option.
- Roll out into a circular or triangular form, whichever you prefer.
- Be sure to par-bake the crust 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the garlic and macadamia oil in a small container and then spoon onto the pizza. Sprinkle with fresh basil, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Add the gluten free turkey pepperoni and the mozzarella cheese.
- Pop in to the over and continue cooking until it is done to your liking.