TURKEY & SALAD WONDER WRAP
You’ll gobble up these wraps made with turkey which are chock-full of goodness and make an easy light lunch or snack.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 small container of cream cheese with chives
- 2 tablespoons classic honey mustard vinaigrette
- 1½ cups finely-shredded iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices thinly-sliced turkey breast
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pack of Go No Gluten Wraps 10inch (for wheat-free, gluten-free option)
- 1 pack of Go Low Carb Wraps (for low-carb option. NOT GLUTEN-FREE.)
- Mix together the cream cheese and classic honey mustard vinaigrette until smooth.
- If using Go No Gluten Wraps, brush with a little water and heat in sandwich press until soft and bendy (about 7 secs).
- Fill and roll each Go No Gluten Wrap while still warm. Go Low Carb Wraps don’t need heating first as they will be soft enough to wrap cold.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture, spreading to within ½ centimetre of the edge of the wraps.
- Arrange about ¼ cup of shredded lettuce on each wrap, and press the lettuce down into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place 2 turkey slices per tortilla over the lettuce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the grated Swiss cheese. Top each wrap evenly with tomato, avocado slices, and crumbled bacon.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, and cut in half across the middle with a slightly diagonal cut.
Source: Gerry’s Wraps