Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes
You can create an easy recipe right in the comfort of your own home. Such as this Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes that is in fact, flavourful and fluffy. Simply by using a handful of ingredients and our Bakery on Main Keto Maple Vanilla Low Carb Granola. Which can be used as a tasty topping that makes this recipe nourishing and of course delicious as well.
Ingredients you will need:
- Oats – 1 cup
- Medium banana – 1 piece
- Almond milk – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla – 1 tsp
- Maple syrup – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
Toppings you will need:
- Bakery on Main Keto Maple Vanilla Low Carb Granola
- Banana slices
- Maple Syrup
- Add all the pancake ingredients into a blender. Blend them until they are smooth.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. And lightly grease.
- Add about 1/3 cup of batter to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Until the sides are slightly bubbly and the bottoms are golden.
- Flip and then continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Until they are cooked through.
- Serve it with banana slices, maple syrup and of course, granola.
- Last but not least, enjoy and Bon Appetit!