WOWBUTTER Cookies is a delightful treat for your family. These delicious peanut-free treats made with WOWBUTTER Cookies. This cookie recipe is nut-allergy safe and nutrition-packed. The cookies are also so yummy, the entire family will enjoy them — kids won’t even realize they’re good for them! You can always replace regular peanut butter with WOWBUTTER in any traditional recipe with great results. Just make a one for one substitution and continue to follow the recipe.
- WOWBUTTER – 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- WOWBUTTER – 1/2 cup
- Butter softened – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- White sugar- plus more for rolling – 1/4 cup
- Large egg – 1
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour – 1-1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Start with the filling first – Mix the WOWBUTTER and powdered sugar together and then roll into balls about 1″ in diameter.
- Place them on a tray and put into the freezer until ready to use.
- Cookie – Mix the WOWBUTTER, butter and both sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined. Separate your dough into the same number of balls as your filling.
- Flatten the cookie dough in the palm of your hand and place one filling ball in the middle and cover the filling completely with the flattened cookie dough. The filling ball must be completely covered by dough
- Roll your cookie in sugar and then place on your cookie sheet about 2″ apart. Bake in your preheated oven for approximately 12 mins or until golden brown.
These are best served fresh out the oven while warm, or you can warm them up in the microwave before eating.
This makes approximately 20 nice sized cookies.